Zero Waste Dialog in Costa Rica December 6

rican...@aol.com

Nov 8, 2022, 4:16:34 PM11/8/22
to zw...@googlegroups.com, gree...@grrn.org, zerowa...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to invite you to the 10th International Dialogue of the Zero Waste International Alliance that will take place on December 6, 7 and 8. This is a great opportunity to engage and connect with national and international leaders from Costa Rica, the United States, Canada, Brazil, New Zealand, Colombia, Uruguay, Italy, Sweden, the Philippines and more. Being part of zero waste community allows you to connect with experts in zero waste programs and policies as well as integrated materials management practices from all over the world.

HOTEL INFORMATION: attached below

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Elena Mateo & Annemarie Sauter

NOTE: Attendees staying at the City Express Hotel will have a discounted hotel rate of US$74 +tax that includes breakfast and a shuttle transfer to and from the airport. Hotel reservation details below:

Reservations:
Please contact  MARIELA CHAVES MOLINA
What’s App: +506 84486036
CITY EXPRESS HOTEL

On Nov 1, 2022, at 2:10 PM, rican...@aol.com wrote:

Richard Anthony
Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups