CAC Thursday Five-Year Review Report of the Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan

0 vue

rican...@aol.com

non lue,
13 avr. 2022, 15:12:3413/04/2022
à zerowa...@googlegroups.com

As there is a deadline to submit comments, I wanted to send out the draft 2022 Five-Year Review Report of the Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan (CIWMP) presentation and link to the plan right away. Comments may be submitted in writing to Rec...@sdcounty.ca.gov through April 29.

Richard Anthony
____________________
Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups

-----Original Message-----
From: stephen <man...@mergener.com>
To: Richard Anthony <RicAn...@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Apr 13, 2022 8:30 am
Subject: Fwd: 2022 Five-Year Review Report of the Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wolff, Eric <Eric....@sdcounty.ca.gov>
Date: Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 8:59 AM

Hello Everyone,

As there is a deadline to submit comments, I wanted to send out the draft 2022 Five-Year Review Report of the Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan (CIWMP) presentation and link to the plan right away. Comments may be submitted in writing to Rec...@sdcounty.ca.gov through April 29.

I have also attached the notes from CalRecycle, the CPSC Legislative Update and list of 1383 Eligible Compost and Mulch Products producers. The minutes and draft agenda for the May meeting will be sent out shortly. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Eric Wolff
Program Coordinator
Department of Public Works
5510 Overland Ave., Suite 210  |  MS 0350   |  San Diego, CA 92123
Have a recycling question?  Try our online database at WasteFreeSD.org
Help us ensure DPW Land Development Division’s customers have a positive experience. Please take 60 seconds to provide us with your feedback

CIWMP 5year - TACpres.pdf
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer