SB-1383 Auditing Software Solution

Faisal Binateeq

Jan 26, 2023, 6:33:59 PM1/26/23
to Zero Waste San Diego

Good Afternoon everyone,

I am writing to introduce our software solution for organics monitoring and reporting. WasteAID can assist in automating route audits and images for SB-1383 compliance.

Our solution uses cameras placed on trash trucks to automatically track and record route information, take pictures of bin contents, making outreach education and compliance with CalRecycle requirements much easier. We believe that our solution can make it much simpler and more efficient.

We would be happy to schedule a demonstration of our software and answer any questions you might have about its capabilities.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

Faisal
Binateeq
CEO • Ecorithms Inc.