Fwd: LEED for City - Grant applications now available

Laura Anthony

Jan 11, 2023, 10:25:27 PM1/11/23
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com
See email below for Grant Opportunities for Cities.

thanks,

Laura Anthony
Director
Zero Waste San Diego
www.zerowastesandiego.org

**Save the Date** 10th Annual Zero Waste Symposium: Global Overview, Local Action - 2.21.23 (Hybrid)

Join our *new* Zero Waste San Diego discussion group and receive announcements, upcoming events and zero waste talk. Click here to join Zero Waste San Diego - Google Groups