Fwd: Help Bring the EarthFair Back!

rican...@aol.com

Apr 6, 2022, 3:01:19 PM4/6/22
to zerowa...@googlegroups.com, gree...@googlegroups.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Carolyn Chase <c...@earthdayweb.org>

Build Back Better is a nice slogan...
but building back at all is a challenge since event-related services were decimated due to COVID. Everything takes longer, costs more, or is simply not available.

I'm writing to ask you help bring the EarthFair back. We have almost 200 exhibitors ready to go and the 31st annual EarthFair in Balboa Park will take place on April 24, 2022.

There are many ways you can help bring the EarthFair Back:

- Invite Volunteers
Our biggest need is to register 100 more volunteers in the next two weeks. Can you send out an email? Post an invitation on social? Let me know, I can send a suggested invite for volunteers. Volunteers can register at EFVol.org

- Promote
Do you have a place to put out flyers or put up a poster? Click here to Download Flyers

- Donate
Click here to make a donation. We are a California 501(c)3 non-profit corporation. Every donation helps!

- Exhibit
Share your environmental policies, products or services and reach thousands looking to connect. Click here for info and to register:

- Sponsor
If you don't want to exhibit, show your support for a clean, healthy environment and public outreach and we'll put your logo on our website and other materials at the event. Click here for Sponsor info.

Thanks for your consideration. The San Diego Earth Day 2022 theme is "Together We Can." Together, with your help, we will bring the EarthFair back.

Regards,
--cdc

Carolyn Chase
CEO
San Diego EarthWorks

EarthDayWeb.org
858-272-7370
c...@earthdayweb.org

p.s. If you have a question like: Why bring the EarthFair back? - reply to this email and I'll send you the list of new exhibitors this year. It's inspiring and we can all use more inspiration these days.

San Diego EarthWorks periodically sends out general email messages about our events and programs (averaging about 8 messages per year). In addition, we send event-specific messages to registered volunteers, exhibitors and other participants.

RicAn...@aol.com has been receiving these EarthWorks mailings.

If you DO NOT want to receive ANY email about EarthFair 2022, please click here.

If you DO NOT want to receive ANY email from San Diego EarthWorks ever again, please click this link.