Is it support for C#/C++

henr...@insightrobotics.com

Jul 13, 2014, 10:17:34 PM7/13/14
to zer...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I checked the zeroRPC from internet that only support python or node.js language. But my application used C# and C++. Any idea when I used C# or C++ for zeroRPC? any example teach me?

Best Regards,
Henry

François-Xavier Bourlet

Jul 14, 2014, 4:49:51 PM7/14/14
to zer...@googlegroups.com
There is no known implementation for C++ and C# at this time. Well the
protocol is relatively simple, and implementing a C++/C# version
shouldn't be too hard. The hardest part is in fact to design an
elegant API, easy to use in the target language.

I had some plan to write a C++ version at some point, but got carried
away by other things.

There is some basic documentation about the protocul here:
https://github.com/dotcloud/zerorpc-python/blob/master/doc/protocol.md

Good luck,

Best,
fx