Is "Everything is Possible" a one-man show?

James Taris

Aug 13, 2009, 9:48:50 PM8/13/09
to Zero-Budget Films
For those of you who have been asking ... Is Everything is Possible a
one-man show?

When I started this project I was hoping to have 100-200 actors in
this film. And from the feedback I was getting it seemed that that is
what was going to happen. But, unfortunately, most people seem to have
gotten shy. This was a big shock to me when only 25% of the actors
turned up for the Final Audition on May 16. Initially, I tried to
regroup by delaying the shooting to try to remotivate the actors. But
this only resulted in pushing back the shooting date by nearly 2
months. So, since we started shooting on July 16, my attitude has been
to keep inviting people to be in the film ... but still do the filming
with whoever was available at the time.

Hence, because of the lack of respondents, it may seem to you that
this has become a one-man show. That may be so, but please realise
that my only goal is to get this film completed rather than dumping
the idea because we couldn't get the all cast and crew that we hoped
for at the start of this project.

Zero-Budget Films is just a test to see if we can make a feature-
length film with funding. To dump the film is to fail the test.
Nevertheless, even with the few cast and crew who've been involved so
far, this is still shaping up to be a fine production, and an
excellent pilot film for Zero-Budget Films.

We still, however, have 50% of the film to shoot, so there are still
lots of roles available. In 2 weeks the filming will be over, so NOW
is the time to let me know you're interested.

Contact me at James...@gmail.com so I can try to fit you in
somewhere as cast or crew.

James Taris
Founder of Zero-Budget Films