UPDATE - edit of Everything is Possible 80% completed

James Taris

Dec 2, 2009, 8:26:01 AM12/2/09
to Zero-Budget Films
Just thought I'd let everyone know that things are still moving along
quite nicely with our film, Everything is Possible. We're 80% through
the first draft edit. Thankfully, I've got Henry Han, my editing
advisor, helping me regularly. He's always there to help me if I
panic. Luckily, all my panic-attacks are only minor problems for
Henry, so they're always fixed quite promptly.

For those of you who don't know, in my younger days I studied TV
Production and Film Editing, so I'm not an amateur at this. It's just
that I learned these skills 30 years ago when film-making was done on
VHS video tape. My problems have simply been associated with getting
my head around the new digital technology and new editing software.

So, as soon as I've finished the first edit I'll place a few short
clips on the Z-BF web site to give you all a taste of what's in store
for you. Then I'll start on the 2nd edit (VIDEO) and finally the 3rd
edit (AUDIO). It's taking a little longer than I expected (some songs
and music still have to be written) but the film will be ready for
screening some time in the first quarter of 2010.

Remember, this is a feature-length film (maybe 2 hours long!) made
without money. Just finishing it will be a great achievement. Lots of
films get written without ever getting produced because of the lack of
funding. Z-BF will show everyone that you don't need money to make
your dream come true.

Once the film is screened, and the Z-BF knockers see the quality of
our production, I'm sure we'll get even more support for more film
productions. Although, next time, I'll restrict my role to just
Producer (and maybe a minor acting role). I've already had my fill of
taking on multiple roles.

The next films will be your films! So get thinking ... get writing ...
and get a team organised ... because Z-BF is going to help you make
your film without money! But, please, we're only interested in feature-
length films. Anyone can make a short film without money. It's the
feature films which get the glory!

James