URGENT: Big foreign guy for non-speaking role tomorrow (Friday)

James Taris

Aug 13, 2009, 1:04:56 AM8/13/09
to Zero-Budget Films
I have a role in my film for a "big foreign guy".

We're shooting the scene tomorrow (Friday) and it'll only take a
couple of hours, either in the late afternoon or evening. Can you
spare the time? It's a non-speaking role. You'll probably be wearing
jeans and a dark t-shirt. It'll be fun. Somehow Socrates has offended
you, so you'll actually come into his class and throw him out by the
scruff of his neck!

And you'll get a free DVD of the film, and film credit, for your
participation.

Hope you can help.

James
James...@gmail.com