AUDITIONS: For LEFTY (General of the Ancient Greek Army in Everything is Possible)

1 view

James Taris

Aug 18, 2009, 9:07:59 PM8/18/09
to Zero-Budget Films
Our previous LEFTY is too busy to fill this role, so we're auditioning
again for LEFTY, General of the Ancient Greek Army and martial arts
expert, in Everything is Possible.

Western guy 35-55
Minimal English is OK (only has one line of dialogue: "We kicked their
butts!").
Prefer you to have a solid build as you'll be punching and kicking a
punching-bag.

This is an Independent Film, so as with all the other roles there is
no pay. You will, however, get a film credit as having a speaking role
in a feature-length movie, and a free DVD copy of Everything is
Possible ... which you can then use to help promote yourself into many
other acting roles.

Shooting date: Fri 6-8pm (Aug 21), or Sat 10am-12noon (Aug 22).

If you're free on one of these dates, please contact me at
James...@gmail.com, or phone 1391-797-5433, to arrange for an
audition today or tomorrow.

James Taris
Founder Zero-Budget Films