GUYS and GIRLS WANTED for NON-SPEAKING ROLES this week.

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

James Taris

未读,
2009年8月18日 23:21:162009/8/18
收件人 Zero-Budget Films
Here is a list of the non-speaking roles for this week:
[to audition for these roles, please contact me by email
James...@gmail.com or phone 1391-797-5433]

NIKI's TAVERNA scene (Aug 20, Thursday, 6-8pm)
4 waitresses (female) dressed in jeans a t-shirts
20-35, any nationality

LEFTY's GYM scene (Aug 21, Friday 6-8pm ...or... Aug 22, Saturday
10am-12noon)
Male gym student (holding punching-bag for Lefty) wearing gym clothes
20-35, any nationality

TELI's SPA scene (Aug 22, Saturday 2-4pm)
Masseuse (female) wearing gymwear or jeans and t-shirt.
Spa client (male) wearing shorts only
... may suit married couple, or b'f and g'f.
Any age, any nationality.

CREW:
We'll also need help behind the camera: production assistants, script
managers and still-picture photographers.
If you can fill any of these roles and you're free on any of the above
dates, please also contact me.

James Taris
Founder of Zero-Budget Films
回复全部