End of Games Nights

James Taris

Aug 19, 2009, 10:55:30 AM8/19/09
to Zero-Budget Films
Due to a busier-than-usual filming schedule in the last week of this
month, I've decided to cancel the next Games Night. So tonight's Games
Night was our last.

As we enter the last 10 days of this production, I'd like to thank
those who managed to come and support our filming project, not only
financially, but also with your involvement as cast and crew. This
project would not have been possible without you. Thanks also to the
people who have supported me with free advice and equipment loans.
This project has truly benefited from your unselfish assistance. In
the end, it's people like you who'll make zero-budget productions, not
only possible, but commonplace in the years to come.

Thanks again to everyone, and I dearly I hope that your free DVD of
Everything is Possible - giving you credit for your involvement in
this production - will be a great promoter for you and help you get
more work in the filming industry.

For those of you who haven't been involved yet, there's still some
roles available. Please contact me at James...@gmail.com or
1391-797-5433 to see where I can include you.

James Taris
Founder of Zero-Budget Films