Drago Lazetich, film-maker, is looking for actors in his current independent film project, Wise-Hit.

James Taris

Aug 5, 2009, 1:13:16 AM8/5/09
to Zero-Budget Films
Drago Lazetich, film-maker, is looking for actors in his current
independent film project, Wise-Hit. See email he sent to me below.
James

James,

If you know any more actors, including yourself, that would like to
participate in an independent film project that I am shooting at the
this moment - I need martial artist/stunts, comedic or funny actors,
extras - please let them know about the film, Wise-Hit .

Have them call my Producer, Eve Zhou, at 139-1814-2246.

Increase the peace.

Drago