Black Country Communion V FLAC

Brian......thebolts@shaw.ca

Jun 18, 2024, 11:48:32 AMJun 18
to zeptrade
The new release from BCC, and it is a fantastic listen. Hughes vocals continue to astound me and he shines throughout. Bonamassa showcases his hardrock chops and Bonham lays down a solid groove for the proceedings. Sheridan adds great textures with his keyboard prowess. IMO overall one of the best rock releases of the year thus far, and to my ears it will be hard to top. I give it a sold 9/10
BCC.Cover_.V.3000x3000.Feb_.13-1a-1024x1024.jpg

Glen S

Jun 20, 2024, 3:05:31 AMJun 20
to Brian......thebolts@shaw.ca, Zeptrade
Right, looking forward to it then  Thanks for a quick upload!