Jimi Hendrix Vision 5 x LP (vinyl) set + 1 x Blu-Ray DVD rare! LAST COPY eBay

J R

Jun 28, 2024, 4:50:19 PM (2 days ago) Jun 28
to Zeptrade

This is the Hendrix Electric Lady Studios set that was advertised and never released. Guess a few got out. This one is going for north of $1K. Anyone seen this anywhere???

Jimi Hendrix Vision 5 x LP (vinyl) set 1 x Blu-Ray DVD rare! LAST COPY eBay.jpeg

Adrian Leonard

Jun 29, 2024, 4:53:31 AM (yesterday) Jun 29
to J R, Zeptrade
There is a multi channel hi res flac rip of the dvd and a mp4 rip on demonoid, alternatively you can find it on a torrent search engine I guess.

Personally I'm grabbing the cd.😁

On Fri, 28 Jun 2024, 21:50 J R, <7ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the Hendrix Electric Lady Studios set that was advertised and never released.  Guess a few got out.  This one is going for north of $1K.  Anyone seen this anywhere???

Brian

Jun 29, 2024, 7:33:30 AM (yesterday) Jun 29
to J R, Zeptrade
I have not heard of this release. I guess this would have been one of the Eddie Kramer / Experience Hendrix LLC releases had it been put out? I'd like to hear this one too!

Brian (Bootradr)
Fort Worth, TX
http://www.bootradr.blogspot.com

Sent using Google Voice to Text. please excuse any errors I could not see.

On Jun 28, 2024 15:50, J R <7ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is the Hendrix Electric Lady Studios set that was advertised and never released.  Guess a few got out.  This one is going for north of $1K.  Anyone seen this anywhere???

Russell Castley-Adams

Jun 29, 2024, 10:43:19 AM (22 hours ago) Jun 29
to Brian, J R, Zeptrade
I’ve heard a lot of chat around this, it sounds good. As far as I'm aware, all audio comes from a vinyl rip at the moment. But something else may have surfaced recently? EH have just announced that the doc will be in cinemas around August time: https://www.instagram.com/p/C8ukKYdqCbg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

There is a blu-ray rip doing the rounds as well.

J R

Jun 29, 2024, 11:08:56 AM (21 hours ago) Jun 29
to Russell Castley-Adams, Brian, Zeptrade
Sounds awesome!  What a treat.  Wonderful way to start the weekend!

Thanks again.

What’s the Blu-ray?

On Jun 29, 2024, at 9:43 AM, Russell Castley-Adams <r.castl...@gmail.com> wrote:

I’ve heard a lot of chat around this, it sounds good. As far as I'm aware, all audio comes from a vinyl rip at the moment. But something else may have surfaced recently? EH have just announced that the doc will be in cinemas around August time: https://www.instagram.com/p/C8ukKYdqCbg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adrian Leonard

Jun 29, 2024, 11:11:53 AM (21 hours ago) Jun 29
to J R, Russell Castley-Adams, Brian, Zeptrade
The blu Ray is the making of, the mp4 rip is available as I mentioned before plus audio multi channel hi res.

J R

Jun 29, 2024, 11:16:35 AM (21 hours ago) Jun 29
to Adrian Leonard, Russell Castley-Adams, Brian, Zeptrade
Ahh, ok.  Thank you.  I’m just stoked with these!

Adrian Leonard

Jun 29, 2024, 11:25:49 AM (21 hours ago) Jun 29
to zeptrade

Cds 1-3 are tracks that were recorded (at least predominantly) at Jimi's new Electric Lady Studio starting June 1970. The 4th disc is a blu ray and looks like more or less a replacement for First Rays Of The New Rising Sun - it has tunes, My Friend especially, that were recorded pre-Electric Lady Studio.

Disc: 1

1 Ezy Ryder 2 Valleys of Neptune 3 Straight Ahead 4 Drifter's Escape 5 Astro Man 6 Astro Man 7 Drifting 8 Night Bird Flying 9 Farther Up the Road 10 The Long Medley: Astro Man / Beginnings / Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) / Midnight Lightning (Keep On Groovin') / Freedom

Disc: 2

1 Earth Blues 2 Dolly Dagger 3 Angel 4 Beginnings 5 Lover Man 6 Tune X / Just Came In 7 Heaven Has No Sorrow 8 Freedom 9 Valleys of Neptune 10 Come Down Hard On Me 11 Dolly Dagger 12 Messing Around 13 Tune X / Just Came In 14 Drifting 15 Freedom 16 Belly Button Window

Disc: 3

1 Dolly Dagger 2 Night Bird Flying 3 Freedom 4 Midnight Lightning / Beginnings 5 Straight Ahead 6 In From the Storm 7 Bolero / Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) 8 Drifter's Escape 9 Astro Man 10 Bleeding Heart 11 Drifting 12 Room Full of Mirrors 13 Angel

Disc: 4 - blu ray

1 Freedom 2 Valleys of Neptune 3 Ezy Ryder 4 Angel 5 Izabella 6 Lover Man 7 Night Bird Flying 8 My Friend 9 Dolly Dagger 10 Slow Poli Gap 11 Straight Ahead 12 Drifting 13 Beginnings 14 Stepping Stone 15 Hey Baby (New Rising Sun) 16 Earth Blues 17 In From the Storm 18 Room Full of Mirrors 19 Astro Man 20 Belly Button Window

Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision is the new feature-length documentary film chronicling the creation of Electric Lady Studios, rising from the rubble of a bankrupt, Greenwich Village nightclub to the state of the art recording facility inspired by Jimi Hendrix’s vision and becoming the first ever, artist owned commercial recording studio.

Electric Lady Studios has become the creative home to artists such as Stevie Wonder, The Rolling Stones, John Lennon, David Bowie, Beyoncé and some of the most celebrated music of all time.

Featuring exclusive interviews, never-before-seen Hendrix archival film footage and photos as well as track breakdowns of Hendrix classics such as “Freedom,” “Angel,” and “Dolly Dagger” by Eddie Kramer, Electric Lady Studios: A Jimi Hendrix Vision is coming to a theatre near you in 2024.