Wanted! An NYU Student to Potentially Receive $100,000 Award. PIPE Investing Works. Sept 25 Party.

zenway.com

Sep 11, 2009, 9:07:44 PM9/11/09
to zenw...@yahoogroups.com, zen...@googlegroups.com
 ZENWAY.com - Discover a Simpler Way to Wealth

"History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme." (Mark Twain)

Wanted!
An NYU Student to Potentially Receive $100,000 Award.

If you know a current NYU student or graduate, please contact us at 646-388-0887 or email: info (at) zenway.com to submit a business plan for competition.

September 15, 2009 is the first meeting for the Stern Business Plan Competition.  There is a $100,000 prize for the Social Venture Competition tackling social problems and a $75,000 award for the New Venture Competition showcasing entrepreneurial talent.

The website link is:
http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/berkley/bpc.cfm?doc_id=6306

The only requirement is that one key member of the team be a current student or graduate of the Stern School of Business.

Our team has a great Social Venture Business Plan attacking the social problem of poverty. We need a current NYU student to in our team. If you know a current NYU student, please email us at: info (at) zenway.com

PIPE Special Situation Investing Is Generating Impressive Results
http://zenway.ning.com/forum/topics/paragon-capital-continues

Oct 21 NY Business Xpo
http://zenway.ning.com/events/2009-ny-xpo-for-business

Sept 25-26 House Warming Party at Downtown NYC
http://zenway.ning.com/events/a-housewarming-party-for-poets

ZENWAY.com - From Mind Power to Financial Bliss