Child Care & Tutoring on Demand 24/7. Children's Literacy Carnival Sat. June 20 12-4PM

zenway.com

Jun 19, 2009, 2:56:01 PM6/19/09
to zenw...@yahoogroups.com, zen...@googlegroups.com
1. See attached PDF file about how you can develop your kid into a top talent by starting early.
Any questions about our Childcare + Talent Tutoring on Demand Services, or to schedule a free talent development consultation, please call 646-388-0887

2. Children's Literacy Carnival Sat. June 20 12-4PM
Place: Brooklyn Public Library
280 Cadman Plaza West @ Tillary Street
Brooklyn, NY
Time: 12-4 PM
Free books for all, refreshments, poetry slam, meet the authors, puppet shows, music, art activities, ...and more!

To join us, please RSVP by hitting reply and send your name and cell phone number to: WizT...@gmail.com

We will meet in front of 280 Cadman Plaza at 12PM. Hope to see you tomorrow!

3. Why Healthcare Stocks Could Be a Buy:
http://www.morningstar.com/cover/videocenter.aspx?id=295071
ChildCare+TalentDevelopment.pdf