New Warren Buffett Biography. Sep. 28 Wealth Creation Meetup

ZENWAY.com

Sep 26, 2008, 10:23:36 AM9/26/08
to zen...@googlegroups.com
Wealth Creation Club Meetup:
How to Grow Rich in the Current Bear Market
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008
Time: 2 - 4 PM
Place: The Verdesian, 211 North End Ave (at Murray St), New York, NY 10282
Directions: Take Subway 1, 2, 3, 9, A, C, E, R, W, N, 4, 5, 6 trains to the Chambers Street (Downtown City Hall) station, transfer to Bus 20 or 22 or walk towards west to North End Avenue and turn left. Walk south one block to Murray Street, and The Verdesian is located at 211 North End Avenue at Murray St. (Click here to see the map)
Cost: FREE for you if you RSVP by emailing your name and phone number to: RS...@zenway.com
We will email you the room number or you can call 646-388-0887 for direction assistance.

Buffett biography reveals flaws, recounts triumphs
http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D93A97T03.htm
The Snowball: http://astore.amazon.com/zw-20/detail/0553805096/

If you are unable to come to our wealth creation meetup, please forward this email to your friends or colleagues. Thanks!
http://zenway.com - Financial Wellness