A Conversation with Senator Hillary Clinton. Some See a Buying Opportunity in Bank Shares

zenway.com

Dec 9, 2008, 12:39:25 AM12/9/08
to zen...@googlegroups.com
HILLARY ALIVE!
A Conversation with Senator Hillary Clinton
Speical guest President Bill Clinton
Monday, December 15, 2008
6:30 PM
The Grand Ballroom at Manhattan Center Studios
311 West 34th Street, New York City

To get tickets online and get a backstage photo with Hillary, please visit:

http://www.hillaryclinton.com/HillaryLive

We need 10 attendees to receive a VIP seat upgrade. In order to participate our group upgrade, when you are asked: "Were you referred by one of the hosts?" Please scroll down and check "Brian Zen"

After you've purchased your ticket, please send an email to: RSVP (at) zenway (dot) com, so we can seek a VIP group upgrade.

FINANCIAL INSIGHTS OF THE WEEK
Some See a Buying Opportunity in Bank Shares
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/06/business/06values.html?_r=1&ref=yourmoney