Oct 21 NY Business Xpo. Sept 25 House Warming Party NYC Downtown. Investment Lessons from 2008

1 view

zenway.com

Sep 6, 2009, 3:40:07 PM9/6/09
to zen...@googlegroups.com, zenw...@yahoogroups.com
 ZENWAY.com - Discover a Simpler Way to Wealth

"When written in Chinese, the word 'crisis' is composed of two characters--one represents danger, and the other represents opportunity." (John F. Kennedy)

You're Invited to join us at our financial intelligence networking events:

Oct 21 NY Business Xpo
http://zenway.ning.com/events/2009-ny-xpo-for-business

GET A BOOTH AT NY XPO FOR BUSINESS
For business owners, exhibiting at this convention is a great way to expand your business base, meet potential clients and increase your company's visibility amongst thousands of owners, operators and executives from throughout the Northeast. To secure discount, please contact us at 646-388-0887. All members should mention on the phone or include in their email the promotional code Zenway09.

Sept 25-26 House Warming Party at Downtown NYC
http://zenway.ning.com/events/a-housewarming-party-for-poets

Investment Lessons from the 2008 Financial Meltdown:
http://zenway.ning.com/forum/topics/martin-whitman-learning-new

To celebrate the world premier of Warren Buffett's Secret Millionaires Club, we are introducing the New York Chapter of the Secret Millionaires Club! We welcome any interested in nurturing the next generation investors and entrepreneurs! Join us at:
http://zenway.ning.com/group/m

Investment Wisdom in Chess
http://zenway.ning.com/forum/topics/value-investing-concepts-in

ZENWAY.com - From Mind Power to Financial Bliss