Emergency Portfolio Review: How Low Can It Go? Free Investment Meetup: Sunday Nov. 23

RSVP zw

Nov 20, 2008, 6:32:54 PM11/20/08
to rsv...@gmail.com
You're invited to a FREE meetup at Zenway Financial - A Passion for the Most Profitable Hobby on Earth

Zenway.com

FINANCIAL INSIGHTS

Investment Outlook: So CQish (Bill Gross | November 2008)
http://www.pimco.com/LeftNav/Featured+Market+Commentary/IO/2008/IO+Gross+November+2008+So+CQish.htm

Too painful to look at your 401K turning into 201K? Come to our financial intelligence meetup and get a professional portfolio review for FREE:

Investment Assets Emergency Review: How Low Can the Market Go?
Date: Sunday, November 23, 2008
Time: 2:30 - 4:30 PM
Place: The Verdesian, 211 North End Ave (at Murray St), New York, NY 10282
Directions: Take Subway 1, 2, 3, 9, A, C, E, R, W, N, 4, 5, 6 trains to the Chambers Street (Downtown City Hall) station, transfer to Bus 20 or 22 or walk towards west to North End Avenue and turn left. Walk south one block to Murray Street, and The Verdesian is located at 211 North End Avenue at Murray St. (Click here to see the map)

RSVP required. Please email your name and phone number to: RSVP [at] zenway [dot] com
Call 646-388-0887 for direction and room number.

PROGRAMS:
1. Self-introduction, networking, sharing big investment ideas, best business practices and great jokes.
2. How to protect your assets in a down market.
3. Networking and exchange business referrals. Practice a few Zenway Taichi moves for longevity, self-defense, mind-refreshment, and tremendous fun. We are serious practitioners of Warren Buffett's model of tap dancing at work.

WHY THE ZEN WAY TO FINANCIAL WELLNESS?
► Get a free portfolio review from value investing experts.
Learn, in an organized way, the world's most powerful wealth-creation system developed by Warren Buffett.
► Get great investment ideas and top-notch research intelligence.
► Study for the Chartered Research Analyst (CRA) exams and eventually get professionally certified.
► Practice time-tested self-training methods and operate your mind and body differently for peak performance.
► Get leadership training in our financial independence movement and help others to live up to their true potential.
► Hone and practice organizational skills in our network and form lifelong friendships.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.

Warmest regards,

The Zenway Team

http://zenway.com - registered investment advisor
asset management • estate tax planning • analyst training
Midtown: 330 W. 38 St. Ste 238, New York, NY 10018
Downtown: 211 N End Ave, New York, NY 10282
T 212.786.3018 | F 212.786.1859 | C 646.388.0887
--

This transmission may contain information that is legally privileged or confidential. Electronic Mail (E-mail) may not be used for trades or messages that require immediate attention. Customers who wish to place trades may contact their personal advisor directly. Brokerage accounts are carried by custodians like Fidelity and E*Trade. Mutual funds and variable insurance products are offered through Univest Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Products are not available in all states. Investment products are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed and may lose value. Past record is no guarantee of future results.

Please reply with subject "REMOVE" if you don't want to be on this email list. We will share financial insights and event updates in future emails.