How to Do Mental Math as fast as Warren Buffett. Secrets of Success in Investing and Music

zenway.com

Nov 16, 2010, 11:16:15 AM11/16/10
to zen...@googlegroups.com, zen...@yahoogroups.com
ZENWAY.com - from math to wealth
"I was lucky that I got started early. My dad happened to be in the investment business, so I would go down to his office on Saturdays. At age 7 or so I started reading these books that were around the place. I knew what I wanted to do early. That's a huge advantage." (Warren Buffett)

ZENWAY MATH WORKSHOP FOR PARENTS: How to Unleash Your Child's Math & Financial Talent
DATE: November 18, 2010, Thursday
TIME: 6 - 8 PM
PLACE: 211 North End Ave at Murray St, near World Financial Center. Room number will be emailed to those who sign up.
RSVP is required! Please email your name and phone number to: RSVP (at) zenway.com
Details: http://zenway.com/d/node/147
Any questions? Please call : 646-388-0887.

At Zenway Math-to-Wealth Academy, we are working hard to give our next generation a "huge advantage" that Warren Buffett have enjoyed, namely, early financial IQ tutoring and professional apprenticeship. Through math tutoring, business reading, and talent development activities like drawing, singing and writing, we identify and nurture the special talents within every child touched by Zenway.

HELP WANTED:
Do you have the passion to build a career and a business in math tutoring and financial IQ advisory?
We are looking for ambitious and entrepreneurial talents, partners, instructors, trainees and franchisees to join our financial education and advisory business Please email your resume to: info (at) zenway.rom or call 646-388-0887.

http://zenway.com/ - from math to wealth
math-to-wealth tutoring • financial IQ advisory • investment research coaching
Downtown: 211 N End Ave, New York, NY 10282 (World Financial Center area) Midtown: 330 W. 38 St. Ste 238, New York, NY 10018

Follow our wealth creation insights over the web:
Discover a simpler way to wealth: http://zenway.ning.com/
Wealth Creation Club on Facebook: http://bit.ly/54f2Q
Tips for Investors on Twitter: http://twitter.com/zwy

This transmission may contain information that is legally privileged or confidential. Electronic Mail (E-mail) may not be used for trades or messages that require immediate attention. Customers who wish to place trades may contact their personal advisor directly. Brokerage accounts are carried by custodians like Fidelity and E*Trade. Mutual funds and variable insurance products are offered through Univest Securities, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. Products are not available in all states. Investment products are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed and may lose value. Past record is no guarantee of future results. © Copyright 2009 by ZENWAY GROUP. All rights reserved.

Zenway emails are infrequent and packed with useful and actionable financial insights. However, if you do not wish to be on our email list, you can send an email to UNSUB...@ZENWAY.com with subject "Unsubscribe" by clicking here: {UNSUBSCRIBE "unsubscribe"}. If you email is being forwarded, please make sure you send this unsubscribe request from the email address on our list, which is: {EmailAddress}. We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you visit us on the web at: http://zenway.com - discover a simpler path to wealth.