June 6 Financial Tai Chi Meetup + A Theatrical Show

zenway.com

May 31, 2009, 2:01:36 PM5/31/09
to zen...@googlegroups.com, zenw...@yahoogroups.com
ZENWAY.com - from mind power to financial bliss
 ZENWAY.com
June 6th Event:
Theatrical World Premiere by Women's Project +
Financial Tai Chi Meetup

http://zenway.com/d/node/109
Saturday, June 6, 2009
3-4PM Networking before the show at 1 North End Ave
4-5PM Performance inside Winter Garden
World Financial Center, Winter Garden

Standford Lawyer Interviews Charlie Munger
http://zenway.com/d/node/110

ZENWAY.com - From Mind Power to Financial Bliss

To discover young superinvestors and to help families and businesses succeed financially, we now provide weekend accounting and math tutoring for our client's kids. Quick! $894,675 + $349,876 + $8,769,456 = What? Would you like to see your 6 year-old kid compute this faster than your calculator? No silly rules to remember. You'll see results within 2 weeks. Super money minds like Warren Buffett and John D. Rockefeller all started at age 6. Why not start today to develop the money mind of yours and your kid's. Please call us for a $10 one hour trial class. If you are not happy, we will refund your money on spot! Call now: 646.388.0887 for a free consultation. To help his kids excel at school and share with them the Warren Buffett wisdom, Brian Zen, CFA, pioneered the Zenway System to develop young and curious money minds through drawing, math, and Tai Chi exercises. The Zenway Learning System is so successful that both of his kids entered the New York City Gifted & Talented Program.

To request a FREE brochure, please email your name and phone number to: info (at) zenway.com