[zenway] Timely Investment Ideas: Monday May 10 Research Workshop. Warren Buffett on Economy and Goldman Sachs

1 view

zenway.com

May 5, 2010, 12:37:28 PM5/5/10
to zen...@googlegroups.com, zen...@yahoogroups.com, zenw...@yahoogroups.com, BR...@googlegroups.com
 ZENWAY.com - Discover a Simpler Way to Wealth
“When handling a crisis that could damage our reputation, our formula is: Get it right. Get it fast. Get it out. Get it over.”
-- Warren Buffett

TIMELY INVESTMENT IDEAS: Discussion and Debate
DATE: Monday, May 10, 2010
TIME: 6-8 PM Discuss investment ideas; 8-9PM Networking
PLACE: St. John's University Manhattan Campus, 101 Murray St, New York, NY 10282
RSVP required:
http://zenway.com/d/node/128

Latest Warren Buffett Interview on CNBC
http://zenway.com/d/node/129