Happy Thanksgiving! You Are Invited to Our "Thanksgiving Gift Swap Party" for Fun. Is This the Start of a New Bull Market?

1 view

zenway.com

Nov 27, 2008, 5:07:23 PM11/27/08
to zen...@googlegroups.com, zenw...@yahoogroups.com
"GIFT EXCHANGE" THANKSGIVING PARTY:
IS THIS BEAR MARKET OVER?

http://zenway.us/events/

Date: Sunday, November 30, 2008
Time: 2:30 - 5:30 PM

Cost: FREE
Place: The Verdesian, 211 North End Ave (at Murray St), New York, NY 10282
Directions: Take Subway 1, 2, 3, 9, A, C, E, R, W, N, 4, 5, 6 trains to the Chambers Street (Downtown City Hall) station, transfer to Bus 20 or 22 or walk towards west to North End Avenue and turn left. Walk south one block to Murray Street, and The Verdesian is located at 211 North End Avenue at Murray St. (Click here to see the map)

RSVP required. Please email your name and phone number to: RSVP [at] zenway [dot] com

Please RSVP even if you are a member. Seating limited.
Call 646-388-0887 for direction and room number.

PROGRAMS:
1. Self-introduction, networking, sharing big investment ideas, career opportunities, best business practices and great jokes.
2. GIFT EXCHANGE: One person's garbage can be another person treasure. So please wrap up any item that you wanted to get rid of but it could be of value to someone else. Bring that gift over our party to join a fun pool of gift exchange. If you don't bring any gift, you don't get to randomly pick any gift from the pool. Join us for the surprise and fun! (If you don't have a swap gift, you can still join us to see the surprise, and learn about the career and business opportunities in our financial intelligence network.)
3. Networking and exchange business ideas and referrals. Share your best investment ideas and jokes.

FINANCIAL INSIGHTS:

Montier Has 'Never Been More Bullish' on Stocks
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=email_en&refer=home&sid=aUZdvU7elPDY