INFO zen.SshClient: Got 'unimplemented' SSH message, seqnum= 1

kevin alberto

Jul 27, 2022, 5:39:31 PM7/27/22
to Zenoss Core
Hello
I collect the data by ssh command but the remote host is giving me a response of
 "INFO zen.SshClient: Got 'unimplemented' SSH message, seqnum= 1"
 when I see in the debug with zencommand run -v10
I have connection by ssh to the remote host [zenoss@mirserzen1 ~]$ ssh -l peru mir3egsdp2 Last login: Wed Jul 27 14:17:40 2022 from 10.10.58.23 peru@mir3egsdp2: PERU >
The version of zenoss is 3.2.1
 what could be the error?

regards
Jose
command_zencommand.txt

Jane Curry

Jul 28, 2022, 6:35:01 AM7/28/22
to Zenoss Core
So I guess the first thing to try is the same ssh command from the command line.  There appear to be 3 different command looking at your log:
df -kP
hora_nodos.sh
df -ikP

Not sure when they introduced it, but there is also a --showfullcommand parameter that you can put on your standalone zencommand; if 3.2.1 supports it, you should then see exactly what is sent to the remote device with username, password and/or key.

Cheers,
Jane

Jane Curry

Aug 1, 2022, 3:06:25 PM8/1/22