Autodeploy for Zenoss 4.2.5

Jane Curry

Apr 8, 2022, 8:20:40 AM4/8/22
to Zenoss Core
Last week I checked the autodeploy script that I started modifying back in 2016.  I made a few tweaks and it builds on top of a CentOs 6.3 operating system.  I ensured that it did not require access to any Zenoss web site - all the code is available as part of the package, with the exception of the Zenoss 4.2.5 code (which is too big to put on GitHub).  That is now available from our own website at https://www.skills-1st.co.uk/pub/zenoss/zenoss_core-4.2.5-2108.el6.x86_64.rpm .

The GitHub repo is at https://github.com/jcurry/Zenoss_4.2.5_core-autodeploy .  I have updated its README.

Please provide feedback if you use it.

Thanks,
Jane

Sam Nirmal

Apr 11, 2022, 10:27:20 PM4/11/22
to Zenoss Core
I did try it on 6.10 but many pkgs could not install due to dependancies were not met. The previous version worked.like a charm.