Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
ZenHeartTesters
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
ZenHeartTesters
Contact owners and managers
1–6 of 6
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
videogaming59
Oct 1
Come play my new game !
I need 12 testers for my new game! Join my group here: https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/galaxy-
unread,
Come play my new game !
I need 12 testers for my new game! Join my group here: https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/galaxy-
Oct 1
vijay shankar
Sep 18
Test For Test
I need 12 testers for my game! Join my group here: Then open the Android link and test the game:
unread,
Test For Test
I need 12 testers for my game! Join my group here: Then open the Android link and test the game:
Sep 18
videogaming59
Sep 17
Test for test !
I need 12 testers for my game! Join my group here: https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/galaxy-frontier-
unread,
Test for test !
I need 12 testers for my game! Join my group here: https://groups.google.com/u/1/g/galaxy-frontier-
Sep 17
Federico Crocsx Giacomini
, …
ByeongGon Jeong
4
May 28
Hi, I tested your app, a bit of feedbacks
재밌는 앱 (차에서 거치해 두면 감성적) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.auradrive.carmood 2026년 5월
unread,
Hi, I tested your app, a bit of feedbacks
재밌는 앱 (차에서 거치해 두면 감성적) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.auradrive.carmood 2026년 5월
May 28
Support Team
,
videogaming59
2
May 19
Installed and tested please test mine as well
J'ai rejoint le groupe et testé ton appli ! J'ai besoin de 12 testeurs pour mon jeu ! rejoins
unread,
Installed and tested please test mine as well
J'ai rejoint le groupe et testé ton appli ! J'ai besoin de 12 testeurs pour mon jeu ! rejoins
May 19
Kc But
, …
videogaming59
5
May 19
testing app link
J'ai rejoint le groupe et testé ton appli ! J'ai besoin de 12 testeurs pour mon jeu ! rejoins
unread,
testing app link
J'ai rejoint le groupe et testé ton appli ! J'ai besoin de 12 testeurs pour mon jeu ! rejoins
May 19