Interest in Contributing to Liblouis Table Editor Project

Pratyush Kumar Chouhan

Mar 12, 2024, 2:12:13 PMMar 12
to Zendalona
Hello Nalin and Samuel,

I'm Pratyush Kumar Chouhan, a prefinal year student at IIT Kharagpur, specializing in Chemical Engineering with a minor in Computer Science Engineering. I'm keen to join your "Liblouis Table Editor" project. I've participated in Code 4 Government Tech and completed an open-source project under Diksha/Samagra.

At present, I am in the process of learning and familiarizing myself with the Qt framework and Liblouis for this project. You can find my GitHub here: Github

Looking forward to the opportunity to collaborate.

Best regards,
Pratyush Kumar Chouhan
IIT Kharagpur