Introduction 🙂

Abhay Gupta

Mar 1, 2024, 6:49:50 AMMar 1
to Zendalona

Hi, I’m Abhay Gupta, a 2nd-year BS student at IIT Madras. I’m currently working on a project named Vision AI, which is designed to aid the visually impaired through scene description using multi-modal llms, OCR, and face detection. My experience with this project and my familiarity with Tesseract OCR make me enthusiastic about contributing to LIOS.

Nalin

Mar 8, 2024, 1:25:14 AMMar 8
to Zendalona
Hello Abhay Gupta,

Your experience with OCR, Tesseract, etc., sounds interesting. However, the Lios enhancement project primarily focuses on GUI development. Please familiarize yourself with the project details from the idea list. If you're interested in exploring new and exciting ideas, you are welcome to do so.