Introduction: Enhancing Communication for Collaboration

Nihal Rodge

Feb 26, 2024, 10:24:03 AMFeb 26
to Zendalona

Hey Zendalona Community, I'm Nihal Rodge! Excited to Make Waves with GSoC!

I'm a passionate Python developer with a keen interest in educational software development. My dedication to learning and experimenting speaks volumes about my commitment to software development. I've been actively learning and experimenting with Python, Pygame, and PyQt5.

Despite being new to GSoC, I'm eager to apply my skills and learn from experienced mentors. The "Maths-Tutor QT Version and Enhancement" project with Zendalona particularly excites me, and I'm determined to make a positive contribution.

I'm looking forward to the opportunity to collaborate and grow with Zendalona this year. Additionally, I'll be sending a project prototype within a week to showcase my skills and interest in your project.

Best regards, Nihal Rodge

varun sethi

Feb 28, 2024, 6:49:29 AMFeb 28
to Zendalona