Welcome to Zendalona’s GSoC 2024!

Nalin

Mar 2, 2024, 1:04:44 AMMar 2
to Zendalona
Dear all,

Thank you for expressing your interest in contributing to Zendalona through Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2024. We're thrilled to hear from talented and enthusiastic developers like you.

We encourage you to visit our official GSoC page on Zendalona's website. The GSoC timeline is tight, so let’s make the most of it! We’ll work closely with you to ensure successful project completion. Don't hesitate to reach out to our GSoC program mentors with any questions! You can contact them through this mailing list or join our dedicated GSoC Telegram group (link available in GSoC page) for real-time discussions.

We look forward to receiving your proposal and potentially collaborating with you on an impactful project this summer!

Sincerely,
Zendalona Team.