Regarding Contribution in ZENDALONA

Alok Choudhary

Mar 5, 2024, 8:31:43 AMMar 5
to Zendalona
Hello, I am Alok Choudhary , I am a Pre-final year student at AJAY KUMAR GARG ENGINEERING COLLEGE, GHAZIABAD. I am well-versed  in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Python.
I would like to know that how can I start contributing to projects in ZENDALONA.

Looking forward to help contribute in amazing projects.
Best Regards.

Nalin

Mar 6, 2024, 1:35:58 PMMar 6
to Zendalona
Hello Alok,

I hope you have already gone through https://zendalona.com/gsoc. Your next step would be to select a project from the idea list and commence crafting your proposal, adhering to the guidelines outlined on Zendalona's GSoC page.

Furthermore, I encourage you to actively contribute by either submitting pull requests or forking existing repositories and exploring possible modifications in your private repository.

Best regards,
Nalin