Self Introduction

Ayush P

Mar 12, 2024, 12:56:00 PMMar 12
to Zendalona
Hello Zendalona Community,
My name is Ayush Prasad, an Electronics and Communication Engineering undergraduate student, currently studying at KIET Group of Institutions, Delhi-NCR. Zendalona's inspiring philosophy resonates deeply with me, and I am eager to contribute to the community with my expertise in Mobile Development. I am proficient in Android Development, Backend Development using Java, and have experience in working on a few other technologies that have been involved in my journey as a freelancer and Intern at an Ed-Tech Startup. I am excited to bring my skillset to the table and collaborate with like-minded individuals here.