Queries regarding project 4

Alwin T

Feb 23, 2024, 11:32:32 AMFeb 23
to Zendalona
Hi team,

I have a few queries regarding project 4.

Would Kotlin Multi-platform perfectly fit the requirement to build for both Android and iOS for project 4 from same codebase?

Do the design sheets for the project 4 already exist? If not, will it be taking inspiration from the elements of Project 3 mainly?

Also have query in regards to the sensors, like on the accuracy of GPS over menial distances.

Regards,
Alwin T

varun sethi

Feb 28, 2024, 6:45:44 AMFeb 28
to Zendalona
Hi Alwin myself Varun Sethi even I am working on the same project It would be great if we could discuss something about it and even your query are similar to mine. Will be waiting for your reply