Current Work

Thejas Elandassery

Mar 2, 2024, 12:47:20 PMMar 2
to Zendalona
Hello everyone, I would like to share my experience in developing Vision AI for blinds. Me, Abhay and Aditya we three worked on the Vision AI. I have also integrated it to an Android App. In this what used to happen was the user can capture an image using voice inputs and the llm model will answer questions related to the image using text to speech. Also, I have been working on an Advanced App for blinds which is being developed at TorchIt India.I hope we could integrate llm's into Math's Tutor App. I only know Android development, if any IOS developer is intrested maybe we could partner up.

Thanks.

varun sethi

Mar 6, 2024, 8:03:04 PMMar 6
to Zendalona
I am interested but I know only android native and compose. multi-platform .But i am open to learn.

Nalin

Mar 8, 2024, 1:16:28 AMMar 8
to Zendalona
Hello, I can't see any draft proposal submitted on the Maths-Tutor smartphone application. We can only work on drafts. Please read the guide and submit your proposal. Note that you can continue editing after submitting your proposal.