Reintroduction

Muvalika Gr

Mar 8, 2024, 10:53:33 AMMar 8
to Zendalona
Dear Team, My name is Muvalika Gr, and I'm currently pursuing a bachelor's degree at MBU, Andhra Pradesh. I'm excited about the opportunity to contribute my networking skills, particularly in GUI tools, to the LIOS project 2 at Zendalona. I've been following the project's progress with great interest, and I believe my skills and eagerness to learn can be valuable assets to the team. I'm particularly interested in bettermenting with distinct's in (Project-2) LIOS . Thank you for your time and consideration. I'm eager to engage with Zendalona. Thank you and regards, Muvalika Gr

Nalin

Mar 8, 2024, 1:03:03 PMMar 8
to Zendalona
Hello Muvalika,

Thank you for your interest in Linux Intelligent OCR Solution. Please begin writing your proposal as instructed on our GSoC page.

Within the proposal, please outline your plans for simplifying and improving the GUI while ensuring accessibility remains intact.

Thank you,

Nalin