Zencafe 2.2 Can not access the internet

Rebmann

Jul 6, 2012, 8:52:10 AM7/6/12
to zencafe-...@googlegroups.com
I have installed Zencafe 2.2 but I am not able to connect to the internet. My guess is eth0 is not installed or loaded, anyone who can help.

seinberg69

Jul 16, 2012, 7:36:32 AM7/16/12
to zencafe-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Rebmann, maybe you could get steve to come over to shini's cyber and we could look through your connectivity problems together. I also had the same issue when insatlling zencafe 2.2.

Cheers

sambai

Oct 7, 2012, 1:16:59 AM10/7/12
to zencafe-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I sort of had the same problem too. Some of my computers like hp compaq d530 perform very well with Zencafe 2.2 whereas smaller PC's like Compaq Deskpro EN fail to connect to the network, but the same computer works well with Zencafe 2.0. How do I get these computers to connect to my LAN? How can I enable networking?