Buying Local: 12 Days of Coffee // Gift Boxes // Subscriptions

Zeke's Coffee

Dec 2, 2019, 11:48:41 AM12/2/19
to Zekes Email List Dc
It's officially the holiday season, and we're ready to help you cross those coffee drinkers of your shopping list! Check out our options for locally roasted Zeke's Coffee gifts, as well as a special holiday events.

12 Days of Coffee
The perfect holiday gift for the Zeke's Coffee fan in your life, the 12 Days of Coffee package includes twelve 4 oz bags of our classic and new favorite offerings. This is a great opportunity to taste a variety of our coffees and start off the new year with a new favorite. Details + purchase

Classic Gifts
Looking for other options to fuel the people on your holiday shopping list? We also have classic gift boxes (coffee, mugs, chocolate espresso beans), coffee subscriptions and Zeke's gift cards (good at either DC location or.farmers markets). Shop online.

Botanic Garden Holiday Pop-Up
Stop by the U.S. Botanic Garden (the southeast corner of the National Mall) and check out their holiday display featuring recreations of DC landmarks and conservatories from around the country, plus the model train room! Zeke's will be selling coffee, pastries and other hot drinks Fridays-Sundays through 12/8 and daily beginning 12/13 through the New Year. More info.

Holiday + Winter Markets
  • Greenbelt Holiday Market - Sunday, 12/8
  • Olney Holiday Market - Sunday, 12/8
  • RIA Procrastinator's Holiday Market - Saturday, 12/14
  • H Street Farmers Market - Saturday 12/7, 12/14
  • Monroe Street Farmers Market - Saturday 12/7, 12/14
  • Bethesda Central Farm Market - Sundays, Year-round
  • Dupont Circle Farmers Market - Sundays, Year-round
  • Palisades Farmers Market - Sundays, Year-round
  • Mosaic Farmers Market - Sundays, Year-round
  • NOVA Central Farm Market - Sundays, Year-round
Stay caffeinated!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE (roastery + shop)
731 15th Street NW (downtown shop)