12 Days of Coffee Gift Boxes - order deadlines

Zeke's Coffee

Dec 10, 2018, 9:49:15 AM12/10/18
to Zekes Email List Dc
Gift Boxes
The 12 Days of Coffee is perfect holiday gift for the Zeke's Coffee fan in your life! The package includes twelve 4 oz bags of our classic and new favorite offerings. Enjoy them one day at a time or dig in with a whole flight. These coffees are roasted to order with two delivery/pick-up options, December 13-19 or December 20-24. We'll roast a few extra, but the cut-off for guaranteed delivery/pick-up in the FIRST window is tomorrow, December 11. Order online: zekescoffeedc.com/store.

Or, you can always design your own Zeke's gift box at either DC location. Just choose fill a gift box with any 3 items (pounds, chocolate beans, mugs, etc.) and get 10% off.

Holiday & Winter Markets
We will be back at Winterfest at Wunder Garten this weekend, December 14-15, and participating in the Riverdale Festival of Lights and Rhode Island Avenue Procrastinator’s Holiday Market this Saturday, December 15. Of course, several of our farmers markets are year-round, including Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda and Mosaic Central Farm Market. See the full list of holiday and winter markets: zekescoffeedc.com/find-us.html

Stay Fueled!

Zeke’s DC Roastery and Coffee Shop
2300 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington DC

Zeke’s Downtown DC Coffee Shop