Holiday gifts & ordering deadlines

Zeke's Coffee

Dec 10, 2020, 8:54:04 AM12/10/20
to zekes-c...@googlegroups.com
Happy Holidays! We wanted to thank you once more for your continued support of Zeke's and other local small businesses. Still need fuel for the holiday season? We’ve got you covered.

Holiday Gift Box Ordering

Cross the coffee drinkers off your shopping list with a variety of Zeke's Holiday Gift Boxes. Choose from our "Classic," "Cozy," "Quarantined for the Holidays," and the "12 Days of Coffee" gift boxes. Available for pick-up or delivery. Shop here.

Pick-up / ship 12/11-12/17: order now
Pick-up / ship 12/18-12/24: order by 10am on 12/17

Ordering for Shop Pick-up

We have online ordering for drinks, pastries, pounds, chocolate covered espresso beans and cold brew growlers. We've also added Zeke's mugs, shirts, sweatpants and hoodies! Both shops are open 7 days a week. Please use our online ordering system.

Farmers Market Pickup

A few markets are beginning to wind down, but many will operate year-round --> SATURDAYS: Monroe Street (Brookland), H Street, Mt Vernon Triangle, City of Rockville (12/12 only), Pike Central Farm. SUNDAYS: Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda, Olney, Mosaic and NOVA. Pre-order.

Local Delivery

We also offer home delivery of pounds for DC residents. Order online and have the coffee delivered to your home. Shop here.

New Offerings

Holiday Roast and chocolate covered espresso beans are here! Available at both shops and the markets.

Stay caffeinated!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018