Zeke's Downtown opens tomorrow // Free coffee + cold brew!

Zeke's Coffee

Sep 11, 2018, 10:32:16 AM9/11/18
to Zekes Email List Dc

It's official!

Tomorrow -- Wednesday, September 12 -- we are celebrating the grand opening of our downtown DC location. Stop by for free drip coffee or cold brew and check out the new shop! We are located at 731 15th Street NW, just south of McPherson Square.

The downtown DC shop will feature a full menu of coffee drinks, including pour overs and press pot options, plus sweet and savory pastries, sandwiches, fruit, juice and pops. The location will also offer 40 fresh roasted coffees by the pound.

We will continue to roast coffee at our original DC roastery and coffee shop on Rhode Island Avenue.

DOWNTOWN DC COFFEE SHOP

731 15th Street NW, Washington DC 20005

202-347-0938  //  zekesd...@gmail.com

DC ROASTERY + COFFEE SHOP

2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE, Washington DC 20018

202-733-2646  //  zekesc...@gmail.com

ONLINE

zekescoffeedc.com

@zekescoffeedc