Free coffee and holiday gifts

1 view

Zeke's Coffee

Nov 19, 2021, 8:20:44 AM11/19/21
to zekes-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello coffee drinkers -

Thank for your support during the past year. As a special treat, we've been selected by Wells Fargo to thank our customers with FREE coffee and espresso drinks on Tuesday, November 16 at our 2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE location! We’ll have more information coming soon.

Holiday Gift Boxes

Cross the coffee drinkers off your shopping list with Zeke's holiday gift boxes. Bundle coffee, chocolate espresso beans, travel mugs, hoodies and more. Choose from our "Classic," "Cozy," "All About the Beans," and the "12 Days of Coffee" gift boxes. Available for pick-up or delivery. Shop here

Pre-ordering Available

Skip the line! Pre-ordering is still available for the shop and market pick-up. Order here for cafe pick-up at our RI Ave and downtown 15th St locations. Order here for farmers market pick-up at any of our 15 DC-area markets, many of which operate year-round.

New Offerings

Holiday Roast and chocolate covered espresso beans are here! Available at both shops and the markets.

Thanks again. We look forward to fueling your holiday season!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
(Woodridge) 2300 Rhode Island Ave NE

(Downtown) 731 15th Street NW

zekescoffeedc.com

Zekes Coffee of DC

Nov 19, 2021, 8:48:43 AM11/19/21
to zekes-c...@googlegroups.com
Correction: Free coffee drinks are on Tuesday, November 23! I guess we still need our first cup of coffee…

- Zeke’s

Sent from my iPhone