Update: online cafe ordering + new markets

1 view

Zeke's Coffee

Apr 23, 2020, 12:10:54 PM4/23/20
to Zekes Email List Dc
Hello coffee drinkers -

We hope everyone is happy, healthy and well-caffeinated! Here's your weekly coffee update.

Zeke’s Downtown + Rhode Island Avenue

We now have ONLINE ORDERING for drinks, pastries, pounds and cold brew growlers. Our downtown shop (731 15th Street NW) is open Saturdays only from 9am-3pm. Our roastery, (2300 Rhode Island Ave NE) remains open until 4pm daily. Most orders filled in 5 minutes. Contact-less pick up. Order here.

Farmers Market Pick Up

Many farmers markets are open and we are encouraging customers to pre-order to limit contact at the market. Now open - SATURDAYS: Monroe Street (Brookland), H Street, Uptown (14th & Kennedy), Pike Central Farm. SUNDAYS: Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda Central Farm, Mosaic, NOVA.  Shop now.

Local Delivery

We also offer home delivery of pounds for DC residents. Order online and have the coffee delivered to your home. Shop now.

Gift cards

Gift cards for Zeke’s are a great way to support us now and get fueled later! Shop now.

Thanks!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018