Zeke's Downtown is OPEN!

Zeke's Coffee

Jul 6, 2020, 9:13:52 PM7/6/20
to Zekes Email List Dc
Hello coffee drinkers -

Thank you for continuing to support Zeke's during these unusual times. We're happy that we can continue to safely fuel your day through contactless pick up orders at our shops and farmers markets, as well as home delivery in DC.

Both Shops Are Open

We have online ordering for drinks, pastries, pounds and cold brew growlers. Our downtown shop (731 15th Street NW) is now open Monday-Saturday from 8am-3pm. Our roastery, (2300 Rhode Island Ave NE) is open until 4pm, seven days a week. Most orders filled in 5 minutes. Order here.

Farmers Market Pick Up

The markets are officially in full swing --> SATURDAYS: Monroe Street (Brookland), H Street, Mt Vernon Triangle, Uptown (14th & Kennedy), City of Rockville, Pike Central Farm. SUNDAYS: Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda, Olney, Greenbelt, Mosaic and NOVA. THURSDAYS: Penn Quarter. Pre-order.

Local Delivery

We also offer home delivery of pounds for DC residents. Order online and have the coffee delivered to your home. Shop now.

Summer Offerings

The beans of summer are here! Pick up a pound of our 2020 Summer Brew or one of our fresh from harvest single origin varietals: Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Worka, Costa Rica Naranjo La Rosa, and Indonesia Sulawesi Toraja. Available at both shops and the markets.

Thanks!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018