Affogatos, markets and more!

Zeke's Coffee

Apr 30, 2021, 1:09:08 PM4/30/21
to Zekes Email List Dc
Hello coffee drinkers -

Happy spring! The weather is getting warmer and the markets are opening for the season. Here's a few updates we wanted to share with you...

Visiting the Shops

Our patios are open (yay!) and both shops continue to offer contactless pick-up, 7 days a week. Stop by for a coffee, cold brew or espresso drink and fuel up with a pastry or breakfast sandwich. In May, our roastery (2300 Rhode Island Ave NE) will be open 6am-5pm weekdays and 7am-5pm weekdays. Our downtown shop (731 15th St NW) is open 8am-3pm daily. Order here.

Affogatos + Ice Cream

We have partnered with our friends at ICE CREAM JUBILEE to bring affogatos (ice cream + espresso), as well as 4 flavors of ice cream to-go cups to both of our DC locations! Try bold vanilla, chocolate chocolate, cookies & cookie dough or passionfruit guava sorbet.

Farmers Markets

It's market season! The following markets are now open --> SATURDAYS: Monroe Street (Brookland), H Street, Mt Vernon Triangle, Uptown (14th & Kennedy), Pike Central Farm. SUNDAYS: Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda, Olney, Mosaic and NOVA. Greenbelt opens May 9 and City of Rockville opens May 15. Pre-order for easy market pick-up!

Local Delivery

We also offer home delivery of pounds for DC residents. Order online and have the coffee delivered to your home. Shop now.

New Offerings

BROOD X: Like the Brood X cicadas emerging with the spring, this once-every-17-years blend of dark Colombian and bright Ethiopian beans is quickly becoming a customer favorite. COLOMBIA ANTIOQUIA: an excellent light-medium roast with notes of blackberry, hazelnut and dark chocolate. Available at both shops and the markets. See our current offering list.

Stay caffeinated!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018