12 Days of Coffee & Holiday Happenings

Zeke's Coffee

Dec 4, 2018, 10:02:47 AM12/4/18
to zekes-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello coffee drinkers -

Happy Holidays! Thank you to everyone who has visited our new downtown DC coffee shop and to those who continue to support us at the farmers markets and our roastery on Rhode Island Avenue. We'll have information on winter tasting events coming soon, but in the meantime...

12 Days of Coffee Gift Box
The perfect holiday gift for the Zeke's Coffee fan in your life! The package includes twelve 4 oz bags of our classic and new favorite offerings. Enjoy them one day at a time or dig in with a whole flight. Order online: zekescoffeedc.com/store

Holiday & Winter Markets
We will be back at the Van Ness Holiday Pop-up this weekend and returning to Winterfest at Wunder Garten the next two weekends. We’ll also be participating Rhode Island Avenue Procrastinator’s Holiday Market on December 14. Of course, several of our farmers markets are year-round, including Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda and Mosaic Central Farm Market. See the full list of holiday and winter markets: zekescoffeedc.com/find-us.html

Stay Fueled!

Zeke’s DC Roastery and Coffee Shop
2300 Rhode Island Ave NE, Washington DC

Zeke’s Downtown DC Coffee Shop