Coffee options: Stay fueled, stay healthy

1 view

Zeke's Coffee

Mar 20, 2020, 5:29:17 PM3/20/20
to Zekes Email List Dc

Hello coffee drinkers-

We are very grateful for the outpouring of support over the past week as we grapple with the challenges of coronavirus.  We plan to continue fueling your day, as long as we can safely do so. Options may change over the upcoming days and weeks, but for now here are the options for buying coffee for now.

RI Ave roastery & downtown shop
Currently, both shops remain open for takeout orders only. Phone your order in when you arrive (please don't preorder, it gets chaotic). We'll take your credit card info and will bring your order out, maintaining a safe social distance!

Pick up pounds & growlers
Order online and we'll email you when the coffee is roasted and ready for pick up at our roastery. The orders are fresh roasted and ready within 24 hours. Sometimes it's much quicker. We will bring it out to the sidewalk when you arrive. Shop now.

Farmers market delivery
Just like the shop, but we’ll have it waiting for you at the farmers market. Shop now

Local delivery
We will be launching home delivery for DC residents next week. Order online and have the coffee delivered to your home.

Gift cards
Gift cards for Zeke’s are a great way to support us now and get fueled later! Shop now.

Thanks!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018