Toilet paper

Zeke's Coffee

Apr 16, 2020, 4:36:49 PM4/16/20
to Zekes Email List Dc
Hey all. Just wanted to let you know we are out of toilet paper at the shop. I  put the last roll out today before evening shift.

Seems odd we’ve gone through over a roll a day so whomever has been stealing the rolls please bring them back.

John is ordering more for home delivery but it will be a few days.

Otherwise it’s bring your own tp to work.

If you clog up the toilet with paper towels use the plunger.

Zekes Coffee of DC

Apr 16, 2020, 5:03:53 PM4/16/20
to zekes-c...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone!

Yes, indeed this was intended to be an internal email. However, we would like to thank everybody for their well wishes and offers to drop off TP!

Thanks 😬

Sent from my iPhone