Scheduling a pickup time for cafe orders // new beans

Zeke's Coffee

Aug 31, 2020, 3:19:12 PM8/31/20
to Zekes Email List Dc
Hello coffee drinkers -

Good news! You can now choose a pickup time that works best for you when you place an order at either the downtown or Rhode Island Avenue location! Get your hot drinks HOT and your cold drinks without melted ice. Schedule your pickup time at checkout.

Ordering for shop pickup

We have online ordering for drinks, pastries, pounds and cold brew growlers. Our downtown shop (731 15th Street NW) is now open Monday-Saturday from 8am-3pm. Our roastery, (2300 Rhode Island Ave NE) is open until 4pm, seven days a week. Contactless pickup. Order here.

Farmers Market Pickup

The markets are officially in full swing --> SATURDAYS: Monroe Street (Brookland), H Street, Mt Vernon Triangle, Uptown (14th & Kennedy), City of Rockville, Pike Central Farm. SUNDAYS: Dupont Circle, Palisades, Bethesda, Olney, Greenbelt, Mosaic and NOVA. THURSDAYS: Penn Quarter. Pre-order.

Local Delivery

We also offer home delivery of pounds for DC residents. Order online and have the coffee delivered to your home. Shop now.

New Offerings

Have you tried the new Congo Kivu? This light roast has notes of hibiscus and peach with a rich toffee finish. Available at both shops and the markets.

Stay caffeinated!

Zeke's Coffee of DC
2300 Rhode Island Avenue NE
Washington, DC 20018